Saturday 29 July 2017

Maths blog

Kia ora, and welcome back to my blog today I am blogging about my maths task.
this maths task wasn't really a maths task it was more like learning strategies because it was just about learning strategies for high numbers and low numbers it was really really fun and easy.
the next day we got to play tables master its where you can do any times table up from 2 to 13 in times tables. But the learning strategies was really fun.
I hope you guys enjoyed my blog:):)


  • I learnt… how to do different strategies for higher numbers.
  • Something I found challenging was… understanding the hard big numbers.
  • I enjoyed… this task because I got to learn different strategies.
  • I was able to do the task because… I was focused and I listened.
     File_000.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment