Friday 8 July 2016

9th log post

The last eight weeks we have been doing passion project. A passion project is something you've always wanted to do. My passion project was singing because at home I've made like eleven songs. Here is a video of me singing some of my songs.
                                                      Hope you enjoy the video    

Here is my passion project reflection.  A passion project reflection is piece of paper that has questions on it. I filled mine out I filled six questions it was really easy filling them out. 
Passion Projects Reflection

Please answer all of the following questions

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce? Making songs. I was trying to produce a song book.

How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?  I finished my passion project. Someone to record me on a iPad.

What was the most challenging part of your passion project? Trying to make four songs.

What was surprising about your passion project? Finally finishing the song.

Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not? I followed it really good.

Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one? Managing distractions. Because when I was trying to record myself in the trusted space everyone kept opening the door.

Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time? Planning.

Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project

If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?        Art
rite part of passion projects?            Making songs.




Next I am going to show you my passion project diary. A passion project diary is a diary that you write what you going to do today for your passion project.



Wednesday 8 June.

Today I am going to record myself on an iPad because I have finished everything.

Thursday 9 June

Today I am going to record myself on a iPad because I have finished everything for my passion project.

Friday 10 June

Today I am going to record myself on a iPad in a trusted space because I have finished everything I am just doing one more song.

Wednesday 15 June

Today I am going to a trusted space and record myself on a ipad.

Wednesday 22 June.

I am going to record myself in a trusted space.

Thursday 23 June

Today I am going to record myself singing on a iPad.

Friday 24 June

Today I am going to record myself singing.


Now I am going to show you my learning steps from when we just started passion projects. The learning steps are just like the passion project diary it was fun filling it out.


Topic:
What I am making:

Resources

My learning steps

Step 1:Making the song book.
Step 2:Decorating the book.
Step 3::Thinking about a song.
Step 4:Writing the song on the book.
Step 5:Thinking about a song.
Step 6:Writing the song on the book.
Step 7:Thinking about a song.
Step 8:Writing the song on the book.
Step 9:Writing the song on the computer./Practicing.
Step 10:

Passion project Diary:

Session 1- Wednesday 11th May 2016
Shared my topic with a group.
Looked at the learning steps plan.




Next I am going to show you what a passion project is. It was really fun filling it out. We also did this when we first started passion projects.




For your passion project, you are allowed to learn and share your learning about any topic you like.



What do you want to do? Be as specific as you can. Writing songs about the nature.



Why is this a good topic for me? Because I like singing my own songs!



What will it sound like when it is finished/how will it be presented? It will sound like nature, It will represent nature!




1 comment:

  1. Wow. Your really good at singing Ella. Thats a great paissin project. Is singing your favorite thing to do in your spear time? It's my favorite thing to do. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete