Friday 9 September 2016

14th blog post

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog I am blogging about my maths prove it. I did this maths task when Mrs Hill was here. In this maths task we were doing data of how many star jumps can you do in one minute.

1: We got into a group of four.

2: We got timed one minute for star jumps.

On my first round of star jumps in one minute I got sixty five star jumps.
On my second round of star jumps in one minute I got one hundred star jumps.

On Jordan's first round of star jumps in one minute she got sixty nine star jumps.
On Jordan's second round of star jumps in one minute she got seventy nine star jumps.

On Sienna's first round of star jumps in one minute she got seventy star jumps.
On Sienna's second round of star jumps in one minute she got eighty eight star jumps.

On Tylah's first round of star jumps in one minute she got sixty eight star jumps.
On Tylah's second round of star jumps in one minute she got eighty nine star jumps.

On Sage's first round of star jumps in one minute she got sixty one star jumps.
On Sage's second round of star jumps in one minute she got seventy seven star jumps.

On Holly's first round of star jumps in one minute she got seventy star jumps.
On Holly's second round of star jumps in one minute she got sixty star jumps.


Here is a photo:)!!!



1 comment: